Anyone looking to learn and improve

and seeking high performance theories used by 80% of Fortune 500 Companies

I'm starting out in my career and I'll be honest, I was sceptical at first as to how a personality test can help me, but I was wrong.  It's made me aware of things I never even thought of before which consequently, has helped me to clarify goals and know what's needed to achieve them.

Alberto B


ESTJ - Protector Group

Since learning more about myself and my type, I've become more aware of the people around me, especially all the other team assistants. I adapt to each of the teams I work with.  I really want to learn and improve. It's great thank you!

Lisa G


ENTJ - Intellectuals Group

Communication is key in my business if you want to succeed.   In the past I had a tendency to stick with the same people when coming up with new ideas, now I shake things up make sure I have a cross selection group, the innovation output has been amazing.

Robert J


ENTP - Intellectuals Group





Take the Limitless Success quiz

and start your journey

My job involves researching products so I'm used to finding answers, although when you do the programme it's researching yourself - a whole new ball game.  I think my biggest takeaway was the motivational 'pick me up' exercises, they were spot on for me!

Jane F

Research & Development

ISTJ - Proctectors Group

Amazing! Very impressed. I would say my result is 95% me, or... maybe I just don't want to admit I'm like the remaining 5%! It's been enlightening.

Lucy M

Marketing Executive

ENFP - Optimists Group

Christian J


INTJ - Intellectuals Group

I've always thought of myself as competent investor although struggled with a few operatives (like we all do).  Although, since my journey of self-discovery, I've realised the areas where I struggled were not natural to me.  I'm now concentrating on my key strengths and my financial results speak for themselves.​

Jaz J

IT Manager

ISTP - Explorers Group

I got my whole team to go through the test, we've now got  a clear understanding of our group's strengths & weaknesses. High performance techniques all the way!



You'll get thought-provoking ideas, techniques, habits and systems to help you make the shift to go from ordinary to extraordinary

Copyright © 2020 Alpha4All Limited -  Brandon House, 90 The Broadway, Chesham, HP5 1EG, BUCKINGHAMSHIRE (UK) 

Registration Number: 8720519 | VAT: 183 168 004